Sunday 15 September 2013

Six metal bands from around the world you should be listening to!

    One of the things I love most about the metal genre is its ability to transcend nationality and cultural borders with amazing success. Historically, the majority of heavy metal bands are pumped out of Europe and North America; but it is important to remember the vast stock of talent that exists outside the mainstream. No matter what country a metal band originates from, the end product always results in bone crushing, face melting, riot inducing, raw power. In my pursuit of all things heavy, I have recently decided to search out some new metal bands from around the world to see what I have been missing; and damn I have missed a lot. While I have discovered dozens of new wicked bands, I want to give an honourable mention to 6 of the best bands I discovered as they are absolutely insane and deserve your immediate attention.

1. Kraptor - Pure old school Thrash Metal from San Cristobal, Venezuela!



2. Scarab - Brutal Death Metal from the streets of Cairo, Egypt!


Support them at facebook.com/Scarabegypt

3. Reptilian Death -  Killer Technical Death Metal from the depths of Mumbai, India!



4. Myrath - Melodic Power Metal right from the deserts of Tunis, Tunisia!


Support them at facebook.com/myrathband

5. Suffocated -  Heavy as hell Death Thrash from Beijing, China.



6. Crackdust -  Dark sludgy Death metal from Gaborone, Botswana!




-I hope this post helps you expand your metal collection to outside the country of which you call home, leave a comment with some more wicked international bands you know of!
-Heavy Metal Sasquatch out! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment